Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It is not a secret.

Everyone knows I'm going to be out of the office for two months.  They also know that they need to start doing some things on their own so they know how to do it when I'm gone.  Specifically the "friend" who told me I'm intimidating.  We'll call her Danny.  Danny just told ...didn't ask, or say please - told/instructed...me to change this link here and add that link there on our website.  Danny has both the access and the knowledge to do this on her own.  Why the f is she asking me?  I know she's busy and I understand that.  If she's so busy she can't do it, the least she could do is say please.  And she also cc'd the one chic who won't ask me to do ANYTHING at all.  I'm pretty sick of her bs.  I've never been rude to her ever.  I don't know what her fucking problem with me is, but I'm over walking egg shells for either of them.  I'm 100% certain I've managed to piss Danny off again because I emailed her back and said "who plans to do this while I'm gone?".  In other words, DO YOU OWN WORK!
 
grr argh.
 
Pain pills are just now beginning to kick in.  That makes me happy.  And a printing project that was assumed to take two full days, has only taken me about an hour.  YAY for that.  Hyr will be very happy :)