Gus said he'd be in early today. I'm late by my standards and he's STILL not here. He needs to get here soon, though, because he has a review at 8! Just thought I'd share.
Not a real exciting night last night. A little sick and tired of listening to Turlach stress about his upcoming court date. No, nothing illegal. he's filing bankruptcy and is nervous about how it will go. If they don't let him do chapter seven, it will be a very miserable life for both of us. I'll feel obligated to stay in that house. He'll be depressed that he has to stay in that horrible house. It just won't be good at all. I have confidence that he'll be just fine. The lawyer told him it will be fine. He's a nervous Nellie. I don't blame him, though. either way it's not easy for him. He feels like he's losing everything he's worked so hard for. I see it as he's getting rid of the rest of all the life he had with his ex - we'll call her Ukla Furtoe (an official troll name). I really think a huge weight will be lifted once he finally steps out of all that reminds him of Ukla Furtoe. So....i'm hoping it all works out for the chapter seven...for both of our sakes!
I have a meeting today with the owner and then my review this afternoon. I feel well prepared for the meeting with Gaius. It's just a simple question and answer thing for the company newsletter. However....my review this afternoon....I'm not ready for that. I'll have to ask Hyr to throw some questions at me he thinks Gus might ask.
Wish me luck, my invisiable friends!