I solved an issue I may or may not have bitched about last week. I am taking pictures at the company picnic coming up soon. Specifically, I'm taking "family" pictures of any and all employees who want their family photo taken. I'm excited yet nervous about it. I have been in a bit of a dilema trying to figure out how to get these pictures to people. I asked IT if I could set up space on our external website. Nay nay. We don't have room. But Jack did have a great idea - set something up on Flickr. I'm not a fan of flickr because they don't have unlimted space available. However, shutterfly does! So I told the Keenan I was going to do that...Nay nay he said. Other people can access and print other employee's pictures and we can't have that. What if they do something bad to the picture and we're the one that provided it. Whatever. So that totally blew the wind out of my sails. But now I have it figured out. Shutterfly is ultracool. You can set up websites for all of your folders! Cool stuff. So...all it's going to take from me is setting up those millions of websites and folders, but it will be well worth it. It makes me look organized and smart, and really, that's all I care about! It's all about me, baby!